Welcome to The Rain Run, presented by GORE-TEX®!
This boutique half marathon is a great way start off the year. January in the Pacific Northwest is typically wet but mild, which we think makes for fun running weather. At the Rain Run, we believe it’s better to be running and wet, than sitting and dry. So get out your rain gear and join us for a 13.1 mile romp through the rain, and go home feeling like you rocked the grey weather, it didn’t rock you!
Join us for this awesome run, 9 AM, January 21st, 2017 and you’ll get:
- Chip-timed half marathon entry.
- Bling! Your huge, shiny finisher’s medal will put an exclamation point or two on your “kick butt in the rain” moment!
- To celebrate our fifth year, we’re giving every finisher a cozy Rain Run blanket to snuggle up in after the race!
- Finish line food, including cupcakes with, what else? SPRINKLES!
- Chance for random prize giveaways from our sponsors
- Bragging rights that you kicked butt in the rain
The half marathon course will take runners along the beautiful Sammamish River trail between Redmond and Woodinville, just east of Seattle. The out and back course is scenic, peaceful and FLAT!
You can pick up your race number on Friday, January 20th at Everyday Athlete in Kirkland between Noon and 7pm. Rain Run racers get 15% off any regular priced item during number pick-up hours. There will also be number pick-up on the morning of the race between 8:00am and 8:45am.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
Race number pick-up 7:45am – 8:45am
Race Start – 9:00am
We welcome runners and walkers, just make sure you can cover 13.1 miles in 3:30 – the course closes at 12:30pm.
This race is limited to 750 runners, so please sign up early!