Brightwater Center Meeting Room
22505 State Route 9 SE,
Woodinville, WA 98072
Thursday, September 25, 7 –8:30PM
Moderator – Jonathan Martin,
editorial writer, Seattle Times
All candidates for the state legislature from districts 41, 45 and 48 have been invited to participate.
Public participation is strongly encouraged.
Topics for Discussion at the Forum:
- The costs of NOT providing care.
- Changing language in the Involuntary Treatment Act.
- Funding for housing for homeless/mentally ill.
- Funding for more psychiatric beds/psychiatric units.
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment programs and facilities.
- Alternatives to incarceration for people living with a mental illness and have broken the law.
- Others - - - - -
For more information: Contact the NAMI Eastside Public Policy Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (612) 281-6701