Monday, May 25, 2020

Spirit Stones


Does anyone know who is painting these charming stones and placing them randomly around  Education Hill? This one was found on 166th and 104th. I've seen others in the grasses of the Powerline Trail.  I call them "Spirit Stones" because they lift my spirits during these Covid times.

I just learned there is community-building Facebook group called "Redmond ROCKS!" that finds their stones, paints and places them.  Right now they already have over 900 members and eager for more.  Here is their website.  What fun!  Some of the very best outdoor art I've ever seen in Redmond!



1 comment:

  1. I love that you found her and she lifted your spirits. I paint about 20 a nigand hide 12-16 everyday. My whole intent was if I could just help one person during this dark time then I would feel just as well.
    Keep looking. One might just look back at you.
    Terri Edga

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE - COMMENTS ARE MODERATED