Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Cassandra Sage announces her run for LWSD Director 3.

Cassandra Sage
Cassandra Sage
I'm running for school board, LWSD Director 3. Nancy Bernard is retiring. This is my 22nd year in the district as a parent volunteer, PTA member and occasional para professional sub. (In other words, I'm the OLD mom now!).

At the school board meeting last night they adopted a new math curriculum for Algebra I, II and Geometry. It looks like it has online supports/videos. I'm looking forward to exploring it. Since my stepson is in a Transition room and will be heading to Juanita High in the fall, and my next oldest son is enrolling in Running Start (due to medical issues) I felt this was a good time to get further involved to improve outcomes for ALL students. Special Education, Vocational Education, College Prep.... all are important paths!

Cassandra Sage

Cassandra is endorsed by School Board Director Nancy Bernard. Other endorsements.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE - COMMENTS ARE MODERATED