Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Updated, 2/28 EvergreenHealth Event to Discuss Ending the Stigma of Mental Illness



According to NAMI.org, one in five Americans have a mental health condition.  I'm very interested in mental health disorders because the disease is generational in my family; and I've had to cope with it myself.  

EvergreenHealth Medical Center
I once had a job selling medicines for bipolar, OCD and ADHD. In coping with serious disorders, not only is it critical to find a good doctor for treatment, but you have to deal with the sickening disgrace known as "stigma."   
On Thursday, February 2nd, 6-8 p.m. EvergreenHealth is hosting a free Community Event to discuss ending the stigma of mental illness.  I hope the more who register and turn-out, the greater the chance CEO Bob Malte will offer acute Behavioral Health services in Redmond, Kirkland, and the surrounding cities.  Please tell your friends and neighbors;  the capacity of the room is over 100.     
To register call: 425-899-3000 option #1 or register online.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE - COMMENTS ARE MODERATED