2-Way Conversion Project Updates
Thank you, everyone, for your patience as we work through construction together.
- This past week has seen ramped up north lane closure and traffic control on Redmond Way.
- Work will continue for the next couple of weeks along Redmond Way to install poles for temporary traffic signals and lighting.
- Puget Sound Energy (PSE) will be conducting night work this from near Redmond Way and 168th Ave NE. There will be some localized power outages. PSE has notified all affected customers in advance.
- The contractor is scheduled to begin demolition of curb, sidewalks and driveways on the northern lane of Redmond Way this next week. Customer access will be managed and maintained throughout driveway demolition.
- Parking on the south side of Redmond Way is expected to be impacted as travel lanes shift from the north to south side of the roadway.
- As a reminder, 168th Ave NE (the west side of Anderson Park) will remain closed throughout the Two-Way Street Conversion project.
- NE 79th Street, near the Redmond Teen Center, is scheduled to close on or around and will remain closed into early 2018 due to private development construction.
- 162nd Ave NE, which runs North/South between the Redmond Transit Center and NE 80th Street will be closed during work days due to private development construction.