Saturday, October 12, 2024

Privately Owned Scooter Transportation


This comment was made by Patrick T. under a Redmond 2050 Facebook post:

"I ride a scooter as my primary method of transportation 99% of the year (unless it's actually frozen or snowy, like two weeks out of the year). Beyond all the advantages in cost to own and operate, I can just shoulder surf or lane-filter past stopped traffic AND I still get to be fully motorized so the time it takes me to get somewhere doesn't go up for 50 minutes (unlike with a bus). Also I can get up to 40mph so I can do longer distance travel on roads. It truly is a life hack, the best of both worlds. If it's rainy I have a rainproof jacket and pants, and if it's cold I have an extra layer. Screw traffic! ðŸ˜‰"  

Patrick T.  
Redmond 2050 Facebook Page

Scooters have a small footprint so parking space is readily available, as well. 
 
"Pro Scooter Shop" on NE 95the Street by the Connector Trail and the Eastside Gym.  425-968-5058  A convenient location for a trial run.  
Other scooter stores.  Helmets are for sale at most stores.  

Posted by Yoder
10/12/2024

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE - COMMENTS ARE MODERATED