Friday, November 22, 2019

I've Updated My Redmond Blog Profile And Linkedin Account

The Young Bob
I'm 69 years old. My wife Pam and I have lived in Redmond on Education Hill 42 years. Our one daughter graduated from Gonzaga with two degrees; then achieved a University of Montana Masters degree in Environmental Science. My  hobbies of yesteryear were lacrosse and mountaineering; now I hike, bird watch, bike, loving all things outdoors.   

For 13 years, I've been publishing about 4 blog entries per week without pay or a sponsor.  Yes, I'm passionate about Redmond. I have a special interest in mental health since I and a few of my relatives have been diagnosed with the illness; and it's stigmatized, hindering those who need treatment. A big source of my blog news and opinion is from city, school and Evergreenhealth events and their government public meetings and memos. Now, I'm reaching out to more of our residents and neighbors to hear their stories.  

Cheers! 
Bob Yoder
redmondblog@gmail.com
Linkedin Account 

1 comment:

  1. A well deserved break. Thank you Bob for all your information and dedication to the community and mental health support.

    Sue Hogeboom

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE - COMMENTS ARE MODERATED