Sunday, July 14, 2019

Redmond Reporter: What Does Redmond Mean to you?


"What does Redmond mean to you?" Redmond Reporter, excerpts, 7/11


Angela Birney
Birney:  Redmond is home to an innovative spirit, diverse communities, and shared values that bring us together. I’m proud to have called Redmond my home for over 20 years. From volunteering at Norman Rockwell to watching my daughters play soccer at every field in the area — I love this city. With your support, I’ll lead Redmond into our next chapter as a collaborative city where people, communities, neighborhoods and businesses work together to create a place where all are welcome, and all thrive. As mayor, I will work every day to create a connected Redmond.

Steve Fields
Fields: Since first arriving in Redmond in 1978, I have lived life to its fullest potential and helped bring those same opportunities to Redmond. It is the hometown where I enjoyed coaching basketball, baseball and soccer. It is the place surrounded by natural beauty that inspires an innovative and creative community to do more and believe in new possibilities. But mostly Redmond to me is about living near people who care and who work really hard together to make sure we’re doing the right things for our community.

Andrew Koeppen works in real estate and has a printing business. The mayoral candidate says, “I may not have all the solutions, but I have ideas.”  (Courtesy of Koeppen campaign)
Koeppen: Redmond is at a crossroads, facing a multitude of issues from traffic congestion, increasing crime, small businesses leaving, and affordable housing. I’ll use my leadership skills to build a community where people can civilly discuss issues, problems and solutions.

-- Redmond Reporter Excerpts, July 11


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE - COMMENTS ARE MODERATED