Redmond, WA – The Bear Creek School has expanded its Summer Camp program this year to include over 70 camps and classes, all open to the general public. Bear Creek offers four unique categories of camps: Sports and Athletics, Arts and Crafts, Academic, and Going Beyond. Camps run four or five days, with half-day and full-day options, beginning June 16 through July 31, 2014. Bear Creek offers lunchtime supervision for students enrolled in full-day camps or two 3-hour camps running consecutively. Extended day care is also available at the start and end of the day for students in preschool through grade 8. Summer Camp Director James Woollard enthused, “I am really excited about what we have to offer – to paraphrase the Seahawks; this year’s Camp is bigger, faster, stronger and LOUDER than ever before! Don't be the 12th Man on the sidelines—sign up now to be a part of the team!” Read More >>
To enroll, go to www.tbcs.org/summer. Registration is open through Friday, June 13, but all campers who sign up by May 31 will receive a free Bear Creek Summer Camp T-shirt.
Camps are already filling up fast and some are close to capacity. If you are wondering what sets Bear Creek apart, here are five reasons to choose Bear Creek’s Summer Camp for your camper:
- Bear Creek offers the largest number and greatest variety of camps on the Eastside – with 70 camps to choose from, there is something for everyone. Just to name a few: Soccer, Basketball, Paintball, Fencing, iPad Clay Animation, Engineering with LEGO®, Origami, Greek, Mandarin Chinese, Latin, Cooking, Babysitting, Chess, and Video Game Programming. Go to www.tbcs.org/summer for a complete list of camps.
- All of our camps are taught by experienced, qualified, and inspiring teachers and coaches who are passionate about what they do and love working with students.
- Virtually all of our camps are held at our Redmond Campus on Union Hill. This is a truly fabulous venue offering top-notch athletics, arts, and classroom facilities.
- All ages are welcome! Students entering preschool through high school are invited to sign up.
- Your child will have a blast! Our goal is to provide an exceptional, experiential education in a fun and nurturing environment that will enable students to discover and pursue their passions.For more information about Bear Creek Summer Camp, please contact James Woollard, Camp Director, at email@example.com or 425-898-1720 ext. 401.About The Bear Creek School
Founded in 1988, in Redmond, Washington, The Bear Creek School is an independent classical Christian school that believes only when faith, mind, and heart are fed together can someone experience the fullness of education, which produces leaders who think well and are compelled to engage the world.
The school serves students from the greater Eastside and is housed on four campuses. Redmond Campus on Union Hill serves kindergarten to grade 12 students and Valley Campus, also in Redmond, serves preschool to grade 5 students. Bear Creek has two Early Childhood campuses in Woodinville and Sammamish serving preschool and prekindergarten students. The Bear Creek School is accredited by the Northwest Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities, and the Pacific Northwest Association of Independent Schools.