Sunday, November 11, 2007

8/5/07, Robinson response to his "GOOD" Muni-League rating


Jim Robinson's comments on his "GOOD" Municipal League Mayoral Rating:


"I was very disappointed with my Muni-League rating. The candidate questionnaires (submittals) can be found on the Muni-League website and I encourage anyone interested to read them and then make your own judgment. The ratings are just one of many data points that can be used in evaluating a candidate. I still strongly feel that on a facts and data basis I am the most qualified of the Mayoral candidates."
--Jim Robinson, mayoral candidate, 8/3/07


BARB THOMPSEN:
"I saw some deer while out walking my dogs on Education Hill this morning. I can’t help but feel sad for them—they have nowhere to go. Which of the candidates is going to do something about saving our green spaces and stop catering to the big builders like Cam West? I am so glad that Rosemarie Ives is leaving; I’ve been saying for a long time that being in office as long as she has, results in building relationships and being influenced by them regardless of good intentions." - Barb Thompsen, Education Hill neighbor. 8/5/07
Tuesday August 7, 2007 - 12:02pm (PDT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE - COMMENTS ARE MODERATED