Friday, July 14, 2023

Grocery Stores and Cafe's In Our Residential Neighborhoods?

Will the City increase and encourage densification in our single family home neighborhoods by zoning for townhomes, triplexes, and fourplexes?  Is this acceptable to you?  Are cafe's, food trucks and grocery stores wanted in our neighborhoods?  Participate in one of these workshops to get informed and tell the city what you'd like to see.


  • Monday, July 24 | Virtual Workshop on Complete Neighborhoods - What changes we would like to see in our residential neighborhoods to bring services closer to homes
  • Tuesday, August 1 | Complete Neighborhoods Workshop @ Redmond Library (co hosted by Eastside For All and other local community organizations)
-- Posted by Bob Yoder, 7/14/2023

2 comments:

  1. I am most concerned about the infrastructure needs not being met. The pipes were installed for certain capacity. I use to live across the street from a grocery store - noise, litter, traffic. If there were places where there was enough parking that would help. I requested a Redmond traffic chart to see how the city will pace with traffic throughput time as they expand. To my sadness they DO NOT intend to keep or decrease throughput times. The plan is for it to get worse! Yikes. I drove on a Friday from St Jude’s area to our new community center at Marymoor and it took me 45 minutes!!! Not okay by me.
    I would like to come to both meetings. Some of what we are being told is different from what the country says. That also concerns me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob will you publish details of time and location for these meetings. Thanks for all you do. Kathy

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT HERE - COMMENTS ARE MODERATED