Saturday, April 17, 2021

COVID Precautions At Medical Waiting Rooms

COVID dental sign

I've been to two dentists this pandemic and find it's Standard Of Practice the patient wait for their appointment in their car (rather than the lobby.)  Texting facilitates the process. This sign was found on Katie Ostzler, DMD property in Redmond.  

Dental cleaning procedures vary in response to COVID. In one office, a dental hygienist cleaned only by scraping; no brushing.  The dentist would then peek into my mouth for about a 5 second inspection.  I left this dentist. 

I found a much better dentist. Once a day potential virus is removed with an aerosol of sorts. The hygenist spent over 50 minutes cleaning my teeth, inspecting my gums, xraying, etc.  The dentist inspected my neck and tongue for cancer and of  course my teeth. 

-- Bob Yoder, King County Phase 3, 4/17/2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE - COMMENTS ARE MODERATED