Monday, September 28, 2020

Entertainment In The Downtown Park


During our Sunday walk downtown we noticed several street poles were posted with the following announcement:  

Feeling the blues?  

Come outside and feel some tunes

@ the Downtown Redmond Park

Featuring DJ: Kimere

from 7-9 Tuesday and Sunday 

Don't want to come out? Stay tuned on Instagram on Kimere_vibez

So my wife and I strolled in at 7:40 and  I took this video.  Personally, I loved the music.  I counted 23 people there including 2 kids.  Had there been more, surely we would have danced up a storm. As is, the only dancers were my wife and two kids. 

When the bad weather comes the public with have to tune into Instagram. Maybe the City will put up a tent. I just hope this doesn't go away!

-- Bob Yoder, 9/28

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE - COMMENTS ARE MODERATED