WHAT: The Eastside’s premier fundraiser benefiting youth and families in need who are struggling with trauma, depression, grief, substance abuse and more. Donations support Youth Eastside Services’ mental health, substance abuse treatment, psychiatric, and education and prevention services for children, teens and families.
WHERE: Meydenbauer Center, 11100 NE 6th St., Bellevue, WA 98004
· Dennis Bounds, emcee
· Dr. Patricia Kuhl, renowned early childhood development researcher and keynote speaker
· John and Debbie Howie, restaurateurs and community co-chairs
· Shellie Hart, Warm 106.9 radio personality
· Mason Bernardo, youth speaker
· Irie McCaughran, youth speaker
· Patti Skelton-McGougan, YES executive director
ABOUT YOUTH EASTSIDE SERVICES (YES)
YES provides mental health counseling, substance abuse treatment, psychiatric support, and education and prevention services for children, teens and families at more than 70 locations across East King County. Since 1968, YES has helped thousands of families struggling with depression, grief, trauma, substance abuse, anxiety, gender- or cultural-identity issues, and so much more. YES accepts most major insurance providers, and no family is turned away because they can’t pay for services. Learn more atwww.youtheastsideservices.