Friday, October 16, 2009

Michelle Vallene, our longtime PEPS group friend, educator and mother of three announces a New York City media blitz of her new book!

"What Children Need to Learn to Read, by Michelle Vallene" - The Complete parent's guide to ensuring literacy, a love of reading, and school readiness.  Birth through the Early Grades. 

Hi Bob,

As you know, I was accepted to attend the National Publicity Summit in New York City this next week to promote my new book. I am leaving on Saturday and won’t be back until the following weekend.  In New York, I will be meeting with producers from TV shows like Good Morning America, The Today Show, etc. and magazine and newspaper editors and radio show producers. It is like speed dating with the media. I have been working with a media coach and taking on-line classes for the last couple of months to prepare my story/show pitches for the media.

I am excited, but very nervous about going!  By the way, we have extended the pre-order date to October 30th so people can still pre-order my book at our current website.

Pre-order book here:  http://www.chateau-education.com/book.html

Thanks for your support!

Michelle

Bob's note:   Wow, Michelle!   Congratulations!  Thanks for sharing your book and this "breaking news" with me!  I look forward to your feature story in the local reporter.  Good luck on your tour!  I will try to find the AMAZON.com link to add to my site so readers can order your book!   When you come home next week from New York and have some time, I want some coffee time with you at Tulleys!   

-Edited by Bob Yoder
Photo by Dave Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE - COMMENTS ARE MODERATED