|Bob Yoder, Editor|
The following tips will help you to "get around" and keep current! For the complete story on Redmond Neighborhood Blog (RNB), also known as the "Redmond Blog" please visit "About Us."
Translator! new! Read in your own language! Now, you can use the language translator with your family, friends and neighbors.
It's easy to share "redmond.org" with your friends. Ask them to search "redmond blog" (RNB) or "neighborhood blog" or "redmond neighborhood blog"; Redmond Neighborhood Blog is on the top of most "Redmond Blog" searches.
Rarely published information about our neighborhoods, the city, LWSD, Evergreen hospital, and organizations like the "Chamber" and "Sustainable Redmond" are filed in the header pages (Look up to find these pages!)
Look on the sidebar for: "Popular posts" and "Recent comments." They update daily. Stop here first! Readers often comment on an interesting post to flag you to a good story.
Click your mouse on 'READ MORE" to read the entire piece. Click on "COMMENT" to leave your advice, opinion or comments. Sometimes I re-publish interesting comments as a "Letter to the Editor" so leave your name if you want credit.
Other Navigation Tips:
- The Google Search Box on the sidebar is an excellent resource for finding stories posted in this Blog.
- Important SEARCH TIP: Scroll UP after you search to find the results.
- Look for "label's" under each post. Clicking on a label word will take you to related stories.
- It easy to share this site with your friends. Recommend they search: "redmond blog," Use the social media buttons. Send a post to your friends with the "email envelope button."
- I often edit and UPDATE stories for accuracy and grammar after they're first published so come back to read the finished product.
- When you subscribe to "email updates" your email is secure and will never be distributed.
- If you like a post, click the FACEBOOK LIKE BOX.
Thanks for your visit! I hope this helps! I write this as a public service and appreciate any word of mouth advertising you can give!
Enjoy the ride!
Bob Yoder, Editor