|Bob Yoder, Editor|
The "Redmond Neighborhood Blog" has characteristics of a magazine. It reports news and opinion of local governments, organizations and neighborhoods so that the community can be more responsive and "in touch" with each other. You are invited to send me your news, submit a Letter or write a COMMENT below a post. COMMENTS are moderated and publishing them may be delayed.
Please send your news and Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
It's easy to share with your friends. Tell them to search "Redmond Blog" or "Bob Yoder".
Rarely published information about our neighborhoods, the city, EvergreenHealth and LWSD, are filed in the header pages. Look at the top of the blog to find these header pages.
Look on the sidebar for: "Popular posts" They update daily.
Click your mouse on 'READ MORE" to read the entire post. Click on "COMMENTS"at the bottom of each post to leave your advice, opinion or comments. At times I re-publish interesting comments as a "Letter to the Editor" so leave your name if you want credit.
Other Navigation Tips:
- The Google Search Box on the sidebar is an excellent tool for finding all stories posted on this blog. You will find posts dating back to 2005.
- Important SEARCH TIP: Scroll UP after you search to find the results.
- I often edit and UPDATE story content after they're first published so come back to read the finished product.
- When you subscribe to "Follow by Email" your email is secure and will never be distributed.
- If you like a post, click the FACEBOOK LIKE BOX at the bottom of the post.
Bob Yoder, Editor