|"Economy Fence Center" in partnership with City of Redmond Development?|
- The Saturday Market -- $5,000 funding by the city per year, R-Trip, Evergeen Hospital ($1,000)
- Lodging Tax Advisory Committee to promote tourism - $377,000 tax revenues in 2010.
- Bullseye Creative -- content and branding for city website and economic partners
- Anderson Park Shelter - Rotary Club of Redmond donated labor and money.
- Redmond Historical Society - fund staff, in-kind meeting space at ORS Community Center
- Derby Days
- Redmond Pool managed by Wave Aquatics
- Green-Redmond - administered by Cascade ConservancyRedmond
- Parks & Planning - Berger Consutlants - conceptual planning/administration for parks projects.